Introducing Waige, the menu bar app that helps developers and AI enthusiasts keep track of their OpenAI API usage and costs.
With Waige, you'll be able to:
- Easily monitor your API usage and costs in real-time from the comfort of your Mac's menu bar
- Track your awarded credit usage
- Manage all your accounts at once
- Quickly visualize your daily usage over time using a beautiful graph
- Get you OpenAI usage and costs directly in macOS Shortcuts
Waige is the easiest and most effective way to monitor your OpenAI API usage and costs.
What to expect with future versions of Waige?
- View usage as detailed charts and graphs
- Export usage data in multiple formats, such as CSV
- Receive customizable notifications on your Mac when your usage goes beyond pre-set limits
Waige uses reverse-engineered API calls to track your OpenAI usage. If you decide to pay for Waige (thank you!), please bear in mind that it may stop working suddenly if OpenAI alters or suspends their API.
I cannot be held responsible for any problems that may arise with your OpenAI accounts due to Waige's usage.